Thursday 15 March 2012

Farewell

I'm overwhelmed by contradictory  feelings. On the one hand, it's the joy of having completed a big and very important task and on the other, it's sadness because I'll have to part from so many of you to whom I've already got used. I'm going to miss the readings, the tasks, but most of all the discussions we used to have. I think these discussions played an important role in my formation within the course. Comments made by the participants, questions, link sharing and discussing everyone's experience  were of great use to me and I'm sure to many of other participants. Jodi and Sherie's careful guiding  and detailed explanations were very helpful. 
This course has made me feel different, look at things I do from a different angle. 
To my mind, the goal of this course was to make a change. A change in the attitude, in the way of teaching and even  in human interaction. And I can say, the aim has been attained. I've been given the impetus and now I will be trying and implementing new tools to help my students achieve better results, to feel self-confident and proud of what I do. 
I'm very grateful to Jodi and Sherie for having provided us this wonderful opportunity of getting insights into web tools that can be used in class. 


Jodi and Sherie, if you were in Moldova, you would be sure to get a bunch of flowers as a sign of gratitude. So these virtual flowers are for YOU.

11 comments:

  1. Dear Ludmila,

    You were the first to create your blog. You generously shared with us your thoughts and achievements, were so friendly and helpful.

    I agree with you that we all changed. And we all have to support each other in making this change spread. Can we let other teachers keep torturing students with obsolete books and meaningless tasks?

    I have seen you on Facebook, so I am not saying 'Good-bye', I'm saying see you there.

    Cheers,

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bye, Ludmila!
    Thank you for colloboration!
    Good luck in your teaching!
    Hope to visit Moldova some day to see the country my grandparents were born in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ludmila,

    Thank you for your collaboration,support and encouragement.

    All good luck in your future projects.

    with best wishes,
    Vijay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Ludmila!!!
    Many happy returns of the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ludmila,
    First of all,best wishes on your birthday wishing you much happiness and success:Happy birthday!
    Thanks for being in this class since I enjoyed your company a lot.
    I'll not bid you farewell since we'll meet in Hassan's group.
    Best of luck to your family and you!
    Take care.
    Nihmat from Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ludmila,

    If I visit Moldova will I also get a bouquet?!

    Say yes, and I am on the plane!

    Happy Birthday!
    Hope you celebrate your day and your achievement wildly

    Best of luck,

    Hassan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Ludmila - I apparently missed your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    And thank you so much, too, for the virtual flowers. I can almost smell them! Actually, the gerbera flowers are very special to me. I didn't know them until I went to Hungary for a year, and then always saw them. My older daughter just got married this last summer, and she had gerbera for her wedding bouquet!

    I, too, know what you mean about looking at teaching in a new way, with a new impetus to try even more new ideas.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I'm glad you love the flowers.

      Delete
  8. Happy birthday Ludmila!

    We all tend to evolve in a positive way through time. I'm glad the change we will carve are for education purposes.

    Nur

    ReplyDelete